Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Portraits


















These photos are of two of the people I had model for me. The first two are of my sister Amaya, I chose to take images of her because she was really hyper at the time she was getting ready for bed, so I thought it was the perfect time to get her energy and attitude captured. I kind of just told her to do random things and to tell me about her day. Those ones were taken in our living room, sometime in October (I think thats when this was assigned....its been awhile)

The rest of the Images are of my friend Rebekah. I decided to take pictures of her before play practice began because we were energetic, and happy and were about to have to contain that for the serious theme of the play. So while I was taking the pictures I asked her questions about her favorite things, and what she liked to do when she was a kid. Oh and her views on Chocolate milk. I also told her to be the opposite of certain emotions and to mess around. We took these in the Lobby of the School Auditorium.





No comments:

Post a Comment