Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Self Portraits!

























With this self portrait thing, I kind of took photos at random parts throughout the week.One of the photos where I have the word laugh on my face is when I was video chatting with my friend and she was Sad so I took  my eyeliner and wrote the word laugh to try to cheer her up. Others I took out of Boredom, or when I woke up to show the blurriness in my eyes, and then while I was reading I set the camera to take pictures at a certain time on an app I found where self timer could go up to 2 minutes. I took it while i was playing with that christmas tree decorating stuff....umm...I think its called a Garland? Maybe. I noticed though that I get bored really easily...and typically when I do that I tend to take pictures of myself doing random weird faces. And on days when I'm actually feeling good about myself I tended to take more pictures of myself, maybe because I felt more confident, or to document the moment. There were a couple pictures I simply took because the sun was out and I wanted the sun to lighten my image and create an interesting glowiness.














No comments:

Post a Comment